Though VidCon 2024 does not happen until June next year, the first official 13 influencers and content creators attending the event have been revealed.
This 2024, VidCon, an annual gathering of the world’s biggest and most influential content creators, is coming back to Anaheim in California.
The event gathers some of the biggest names in the content creator industry, such as those from YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and other platforms to share their insights and stories, meet with the fans, and network with other established professionals in the media and entertainment industry.
VidCon is also a big deal for the fans as they get the chance to meet their beloved digital stars in-person. The featured creators participate in various panel discussions and talks during the event.
The event was founded by John and Hank Green, who are YouTubers themselves, and was later acquired by media conglomerate Viacom in 2018.
VidCon has also held international conventions in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Mexico.
Ticket sales for VidCon 2024 opened earlier this month.
Here are the first 13 official influencers attending VidCon 2024:
- Welsh Twitch streamer Aimsey
- TikToker Angry Reactions (Oneya)
- American YouTuber Aphmau Gaming
- American animation YouTuber CircletoonsHD
- YouTube gaming group KREW
- American YouTuber and Twitch streamer Eddy Burback
- American YouTuber, animator and singer-songwriter Illymation
- American YouTuber KreekCraft
- American YouTuber, TV host and actress Michelle Khare
- Canadian YouTuber personality and motivational speaker Molly Burke
- Filipino magician and TikToker SeanDoesMagic
- English gaming YouTuber, musician and Twitch streamer Tubbo
- American YouTuber Zachary Hsieh